The compatibility of your home size, your lifestyle habits and the size of your cooling unit could be a major issue for proper cooling and humidity control of the entire home. Therefore, it is extremely important that you discuss your cooling options with one of our trained technicians to ensure that you are getting the right system for your home comfort.
Custom Comfort has the total solution for your heating and cooling needs. Your investment in a new, more efficient heating or cooling system can keep your family comfortable through all changes in season, while saving you money by helping to reduce high energy costs.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Energy Saving Central Cooling Systems Installed And Repaired
- Expert Troubleshooting And Diagnosis
- EPA Registered And Certified Technicians
- Strict EPA refrigerant Guidelines Followed
- Freon Leak Detection
- Service and replacement for all cooling and heating systems
- Preventive maintenance
- A variety of systems and equipment to fit your budget
- Billing by the JOB, not by the hour
- Attractive financing alternatives
- The most up-to-date products and services available
FACTS ABOUT AIR CONDITIONING:
- The typical central air conditioning system is a split system, with an outdoor air conditioning, or “compressor bearing unit” and an indoor coil, which is usually installed on top of the furnace in the home.
- Using electricity as its power source, the compressor pumps refrigerant through the system to gather heat and moisture from indoors and remove it from the home.
- Heat and moisture are removed from the home when warm air from inside the home is blown over the cooled indoor coil. The heat in the air transfers to the coil, thereby “cooling” the air.
- The heat that has transferred to the coil is then “pumped” to the exterior of the home, while the cooled air is pumped back inside, helping to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature.
- Central air conditioning can also be provided through a package unit or a heat pump.
BENEFITS OF AIR CONDITIONING:
- Indoor comfort during warm weather – Central air conditioning helps keep your home cool and reduces humidity levels.
- Cleaner air – As your central air conditioning system draws air out of various rooms in the house through return air ducts, the air is pulled through an air filter, which removes airborne particles such as dust and lint. Sophisticated filters may remove microscopic pollutants, as well. The filtered air is then routed to air supply ductwork that carries it back to rooms.
- Quieter operation – Because the compressor bearing unit is located outside the home, the indoor noise level from its operation is much lower than that of a free-standing air conditioning unit.